Amblebrook wouldn’t be Amblebrook without the many influences that come from historic Gettysburg. With world-wide appeal and year-round attractions, this treasured town offers something for everyone, including history lovers, artists, boutique shoppers, foodies and more.
Treasures abound at these sweet spots.
- Dobbin House Tavern
- Garryowen Irish Pub
- Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
- 1863 Restaurant
- Mason Dixon Distillery
Gettysburg captures the quintessential American spirit, with ample opportunities to educate and explore.
- Gettysburg College
- Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC)
- Adams County Arts Council
- Gettysburg Community Theatre
- Strawberry Hill Nature Preserve
Retire with confidence in a convenient Gettysburg active adult community that connects you to a robust network of healthcare, travel and other services.
- Wellspan Gettysburg Hospital
- Destination Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Tour Center
- Rabbit Transit
Expand your horizons with day trips and excursions to cultural activities and local festivals.
- Majestic Theatre
- National Apple Harvest Festival
- Gettysburg Wine & Music Festival
- Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival
- Liberty Mountain Resort
From art galleries to quaint shops, you’ll find eclectic, one-of-a-kind pieces.
- The Ragged Edge Coffee Shop
- The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg
- Adams County Winery
- Gettysburg Wine Shop
- Lark Gifts
- Gettysburg Polish Pottery